B-Sharp Diamond Sharpener,
Sharpening with B-Sharp / B-SharpXL
- Hold open tool firmly in one hand (see photo).
- Take B-Sharp and set it on the bevel of the blade (on the outside face of the blade).
- Sharpen the cutting edge by pulling B-Sharp parallel along the bevel of the blade (an angle of approx. 23°).
- Repeat until a small burr has formed at the tip of the cutting edge.
- Turn over tool and set B-Sharp flat against the inside face of the blade. Swipe once to break the burr. Your tool is now sharp.
All maintenance should be performed only by a responsible person, not under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Keep out of reach of children!